This package will satisfy the 32 hours of continuing education required by Level 2 Commercial General Contractors (CGC2) and Commercial Specialty Contractors (CSC2). These classes will not only satisfy your continuing education requirements, but will also provide you with useful information that can increase your technical knowledge and raise your bottom line.
Topics covered include estimating and job costing, business contracts, OSHA requirements, sales principles, marketing, and more.
06. Developing and Writing a Marketing Plan, Part 3
07. Developing and Writing a Marketing Plan, Part 4
08. Marketing Techniques and Tools
View Additional Activities
09. Internet Marketing Strategies
10. Sales Introduction (Video)
11. General Sales Concepts
12. Best Practices in Sales
13. Ten Tips for Reaching Your Sales Goals
14. Conclusion (Video)
Digital Marketing [13 Activities]
01. Introduction to Digital Marketing (Video)
02. Introduction to Digital Marketing (Video)
03. The Importance of Digital Marketing (Video)
04. How Digital Marketing Sells Itself (Video)
05. Why Digital Marketing Must Not Be Ignored
06. How Digital Marketing Can Help YOU (Video)
07. Types of Digital Marketing
08. Getting Started With Digital Marketing (Video)
View Additional Activities
09. Google Places (Video)
10. Your Business Website
11. Facebook (Video)
12. Email marketing
13. Conclusion (Video)
Project Management Techniques [10 Activities]
01. Project Management Introduction (Video)
02. The Purpose of Project Management (Video)
03. Project Management Basics (Video)
04. Advanced Project Management Concerns (Video)
05. Project Management Systems: Part 1
06. Project Management Systems: Part 2
07. Project Management Systems: Part 3
08. Project Management Systems: Part 4
09. Sample Project Plan
10. Project Management Conclusion (Video)
A B C's of Roof Maintenance and Repair [6 Activities]
01. Introduction (Video)
02. Sources of Damage
03. Care for the Roof (Video)
05. Intensive Care
06. Conclusion (Video)
Laying Brick and Block [10 Activities]
01. Laying Brick and Block (Video)
02. Common Terms for Masonry
03. Laying Brick and Block
04. Basic Operations for Brick and Block
05. Introduction to Brick Walls
06. Types of Brick Walls
07. Cleaning Brick
08. Concrete Block
09. Types of Concrete Masonry Walls
10. Conclusion (Video)
OSHA 1926 (2 Hours) [7 Activities]
01. OSHA Introduction (Video)
02. OSHA Overview
03. Job-Site Safety
04. Most Common Hazards
05. General Safety Practices
06. Construction-Specific Safety Practices
Contractor Ethics (3 Hours) [10 Activities]
01. Introduction to Ethics for Contractors
02. What is Ethics?
03. What is Ethics? Continued
04. Ethical Concepts and Terminology
05. Ethics in the Real World
06. Sample Codes of Ethics
07. Ethics in Social Media for Contractors
08. Keep Your Ethics! Ways to Keep Out of Trouble
09. Situations (Q&A) that Contractors Find Themselves In
Retirement Housing (2 Hours) [8 Activities]
01. What are the Actual Population Numbers?
02. Physical Changes in the Aging Population Worth Keeping in Mind
03. Customer Service Issues
06. New Construction
07. New Construction, Continued
08. Retrofitting - Living in Place
Building Exterior Shell Training (2 Hours) [11 Activities]
01. Introduction to Class on Building the Exterior Shell
02. Reasons for Building the Exterior Shell
03. Building the Exterior Shell
04. Building the Exterior Shell
05. Building the Exterior Shell
06. Building the Exterior Shell
07. Building the Exterior Shell
08. Building the Exterior Shell
View Additional Activities
09. Building the Exterior Shell
10. Building the Exterior Shell
11. Building the Exterior Shell
Rainwater Harvesting (2 Hours) [8 Activities]
01. Introduction (Video)
02. Rainwater Harvesting; An Overview
03. Manual for Rainwater Harvesting System, Part 1
04. Manual for Rainwater Harvesting System, Part 2
05. Manual for Rainwater Harvesting System, Part 3
06. Rainwater Harvesting in Oregon
07. Rainwater Harvesting in Oregon
08. Conclusion (Video)
Micro Houses (2 Hours) [9 Activities]
02. General Principles of Living Small
03. Definitions for and Regulation of Micro Houses
04. Steps to Building Your Clients Dream Micro Home
05. Steps to Building Your Clients Dream Micro Home, Continued
06. The Shipping Container
07. Other Applications for Micro Housing
08. Other Issues in Developing the Micro House
Certificate of Achievement
Mike Melvin, owner of At Your Pace Online, LLC, is the instructor and industry expert for Oregon Contractor Training (CCB) courses. In addition to his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from Ottawa University, Kansas, Mike has owned, operated, and worked for numerous construction companies. Mike's relevant construction experience includes framing, concrete construction, foundations, and roofing. As the current owner and CCB-approved lead instructor for CCBLicense.com, he teaches multiple courses pertaining to construction and business. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, Mike combines his proven understanding of teaching online education with the practical and academic industry knowledge needed by Oregon Contractors to allow them to complete their courses and get back to the job site.
April 12th, 2019
I signed up for your class because of the mailer that you sent out. Hopes this helps.
March 3rd, 2019
I like AYPO because you can take your test on your time
February 20th, 2019
Nice course thanks
February 1st, 2019
It was very informative and allowed me to answer all questions with ease.
December 4th, 2018
I really enjoyed the course on ethics. I studied ethics and moral philosophy, and found your section to be well written and thoughtful.
November 22nd, 2018
very well done, very easy to follow
October 9th, 2018
October 1st, 2018
I would've liked to have more training focused on my type of business
September 11th, 2018
This is a very informative class at the beginning level of contracting. Over 20 years in construction and I still learned a lot in various areas.
September 8th, 2018
Very informative. I think someone narrating the slides would keep it more interesting/intriguing.
August 21st, 2018
Easy to understand
August 14th, 2018
Covered a variety of continuing education courses in one place.
August 10th, 2018
Very helpful staff
July 23rd, 2018
The courses are well put together, and informative. The best part is that I can fit it to my schedule.
I had to call in the very first day, Amanda Elias was great at helping me! She rocks!
Thank you for everything!
July 9th, 2018
Easy to go back and review material.
June 18th, 2018
June 15th, 2018
enjoyed the variety of subjects
June 6th, 2018
Much more intensive CCB continuing education than courses taken in the past.
May 23rd, 2018
Very interesting and ingaging,Well done.
May 11th, 2018
Well put together
April 25th, 2018
This was an excellent way to complete my 32 ce hours.
April 7th, 2018
Enjoyed the addtions with rainwater harvesting and mirco housing
March 14th, 2018
on the roofing part for maintenance you should change the part about using bleach on the roof because it damages it to the point the home owner will have to replace the roof
February 27th, 2018
February 15th, 2018
February 7th, 2018
February 2nd, 2018
More videos would have made these courses better.
January 24th, 2018
Lots of detail and fun to watch and follow.
January 15th, 2018
January 12th, 2018
Well designed courses. Great information delivered in a very succinct and understandable way.
January 8th, 2018
Review was great and detailed. Loved it
December 28th, 2017
It was a great refresher!
November 29th, 2017
Easy to use and navigate.
November 28th, 2017
VERY CONVENIENT AND INFORMATIONAL
October 17th, 2017
this program not only reminds me of what i have to do every day how safe i have to be, but also how to be a succesfull contractor on the industry
September 28th, 2017
I am licensed in all but 3 states in the lower 48, so I am not new to contractor CE classes. This course rates among the highest, if not the best overall, I have taken yet. The course topics are current and the information is well presented. Thank you!
July 31st, 2017
i did have to contact the support group to resolve a couple of issues and they were very helpful and resolved my problem within a few minutes
May 1st, 2017
Great pace course. See you in 2 years
April 21st, 2017
March 31st, 2017
I liked the flow of the course and the content seemed to relate to most contractors.
March 16th, 2017
Very matter of fact and to the point course. Very streamlined and user friendly. Highly recommended.
May 16th, 2019
Class provided a good overview of construction and contracting.
December 24th, 2018
December 11th, 2018
Would've preferred less reading.
July 12th, 2018
change up the courses, most are from a few years ago.
April 29th, 2018
I would like to see a read option and a read aloud from the teacher option.
October 31st, 2017
Not impressed with timing many of the courses. It does not take me 1 minute to read something that takes 20 seconds.
September 22nd, 2017
Scores would have been better but, because I click on a link that I had finished I had to retake the questions again to complete the course without having access to the whole course.
August 14th, 2017
June 27th, 2017
Lots of good info. Be able to review a section you just read after you pressed next.
June 20th, 2017
Modules need to be shorter ,subject matter can be broken down
May 2nd, 2017
Good course and range of topics
February 8th, 2019
The course is well organized but too much is totally unrelated to my business
January 17th, 2019
wish it was all videos
December 9th, 2018
Im sure it is Oregon requirements but as a specialty niche contractor most of the content did not pertain to our business.
April 19th, 2018
i am an excavation contractor and I fail to understand why I have to take all of this building crap when I don't do that kind of work ccb needs to change the catories for licensing
April 13th, 2018
It was quite convenient to do this on line and for it to be kept track of.
Some of the content was extensive
And some was not visual enough for me. But thanks
April 5th, 2018
Need to have more specific classes pertaining to the kind of construction a contractor does, like excavation , concrete, framing. It would make it more educational.
January 24th, 2018
Did not save my progress on a total of 4 hours, had to do it again!
July 1st, 2018
I would say 70 to 90 % of this course is not relevant to what we do. I would much prefer to pay a $100.00 tax each year to keep our CCB Lic. rather than this huge waste of time opinionated course.