This continuing education class will cover Retirement Housing and how you can make it a viable market in your business. It is a 2 hour class that is intended to meet 2 hours of your Series A requirement.
At the end of this class students will be able to:
- Disclose actual population numbers for retirees
- Identify who the retirees are
- Explain how to market to retirees
- Deliver great customer service to retirees
- Explain the concepts and issues surrounding retirees and their housing needs
- Identify what is needed in new construction for retirees
- Identify what is needed in remodeling and retrofitting for retirees
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): SRA0244
- Approved By: State of Oregon: Construction Contractors Board
Mike Melvin, owner of At Your Pace Online, LLC, is the instructor and industry expert for Oregon Contractor Training (CCB) courses. In addition to his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from Ottawa University, Kansas, Mike has owned, operated, and worked for numerous construction companies. Mike's relevant construction experience includes framing, concrete construction, foundations, and roofing. As the current owner and CCB-approved lead instructor for CCBLicense.com, he teaches multiple courses pertaining to construction and business. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, Mike combines his proven understanding of teaching online education with the practical and academic industry knowledge needed by Oregon Contractors to allow them to complete their courses and get back to the job site.