This course will satisfy 2.5 hours of continuing education requirements for your Oregon Contractor's license.
This course will provide valuable knowledge and insight into brick and block masonry. In this course you will learn:
- The common terms used in the industry
- Masonry operations and their best-practices
- How to construct several types of brick and block walls.
- The importance of post-construction cleaning
- How to use aesthetic design and structural considerations in the construction process
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): SRA0039B
- Approved By: State of Oregon: Construction Contractors Board
At Your Pace Online is a leader in the online education sphere. It offers thousands of hours of education in hundreds of markets and is approved in every state to offer professional continuing education.