This course will satisfy 2.5 hours of continuing education requirements for your Oregon Contractor's license.
This course will provide valuable knowledge and insight into brick and block masonry. In this course you will learn:
- The common terms used in the industry
- Masonry operations and their best-practices
- How to construct several types of brick and block walls.
- The importance of post-construction cleaning
- How to use aesthetic design and structural considerations in the construction process
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): SRA0039B
- Approved By: State of Oregon: Construction Contractors Board
Mike Melvin, owner of At Your Pace Online, LLC, is the instructor and industry expert for Oregon Contractor Training (CCB) courses. Mike has owned, operated, and worked for numerous construction companies. Mike's relevant construction experience includes framing, concrete construction, foundations, and roofing. As the current owner and CCB-approved lead instructor for CCBLicense.com, he teaches multiple courses pertaining to construction and business. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, Mike combines his proven understanding of teaching online education with the practical and academic industry knowledge needed by Oregon Contractors to allow them to complete their courses and get back to the job site.