13 Hour CCB Residential Contractor CE: Hot Topics & Best Practices
- 13 Hour Course
- 4.6 626 Reviews
This package will satisfy the 13 hours of continuing education required by the Oregon CCB for those who renew and have been licensed for less than 6 years.
This package includes five courses. These classes will not only satisfy your CE requirements, but will also provide you with useful information that can increase your technical knowledge and raise your bottom line.
Included courses are:
- Contractor Ethics: which covers the basic concept of ethics, as well as how it applies to contractors in everyday life, and on social media.
- Retirement Housing: which addresses both new contruction targeting retirees, as well as retrofitting methods.
- BEST: which provides extensive instruction in Building Exterior Shell Training.
- Rainwater Harvesting: including the basics of a harvesting system and the specifics of one suitable for Oregon.
- Micro Houses: which covers what they are, how they are regulated, and the steps to build them.
Students must still obtain 3 hours of CE on Business Laws & Regulations directly from the CCB.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): SRA0247, SRA0244, SRA0027B, SRA0206B & SRA0212B
- Approved By: State of Oregon: Construction Contractors Board
Mike Melvin, owner of At Your Pace Online, LLC, is the instructor and industry expert for Oregon Contractor Training (CCB) courses. Mike has owned, operated, and worked for numerous construction companies. Mike's relevant construction experience includes framing, concrete construction, foundations, and roofing. As the current owner and CCB-approved lead instructor for CCBLicense.com, he teaches multiple courses pertaining to construction and business. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, Mike combines his proven understanding of teaching online education with the practical and academic industry knowledge needed by Oregon Contractors to allow them to complete their courses and get back to the job site.