13 Hour CCB Residential Contractor CE: Hot Topics & Best Practices
- 13 Hour Course
- 4.6 1222 Reviews
This package will satisfy the 13 hours of continuing education required by the Oregon CCB for those who renew and have been licensed for less than 6 years.
This package includes five courses. These classes will not only satisfy your CE requirements, but will also provide you with useful information that can increase your technical knowledge and raise your bottom line.
Included courses are:
- Contractor Ethics: which covers the basic concept of ethics, as well as how it applies to contractors in everyday life, and on social media.
- Retirement Housing: which addresses both new contruction targeting retirees, as well as retrofitting methods.
- BEST: which provides extensive instruction in Building Exterior Shell Training.
- Rainwater Harvesting: including the basics of a harvesting system and the specifics of one suitable for Oregon.
- Micro Houses: which covers what they are, how they are regulated, and the steps to build them.
Students must still obtain 3 hours of CE on Business Laws & Regulations directly from the CCB.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): SRA0247, SRA0244, SRA0027B, SRA0206B & SRA0212B
- Approved By: State of Oregon: Construction Contractors Board
At Your Pace Online is a leader in the online education sphere. It offers thousands of hours of education in hundreds of markets and is approved in every state to offer professional continuing education.