This 16 hour course will prepare you to get your Oregon CCB contractor's license. The course follows the NASCLA text book issued by the CCB, however the text book is not included.
The course is broken up into 10 chapters based on the 14 chapters of the NASCLA book.
This course will cover:
- The contractor licensing structure in Oregon.
- How to setup a business and hire employees.
- How to create and enforce contracts with subcontracts, vendors, customers, and more.
- The methods for managing projects and jobsites.
- The laws that will govern your business such as the Oregon Building Codes, environmental quality laws, and the tax regulations.
- How to manage the finances of a construction business including accounting systems and payroll.
- An overview of the building exterior shell.
The course is designed to progress at your pace. Each chapter has a review exam that will review the important topics of that chapter. You can review the chapters in any order and can go back to a chapter after completing it.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: State of Oregon: Construction Contractors Board
At Your Pace Online is a leader in the online education sphere. It offers thousands of hours of education in hundreds of markets and is approved in every state to offer professional continuing education.